- General Questions
- What is
the minimum hours of service per visit?
- There is a minimum of two (2) hours
- Who provides the services?
- Certified Home Health Aides or Personal Care Assistants who are thoroughly screened, insured and bonded.
- Do you transport clients to and from appointments, shopping or school?
- We may transport clients utilizing their vehicles only. We will also accompany our clients on outings
and appointments. We will pickup and drop-off children at school, day care centers or bus stops that
are within walking distance.
- Do you accept insurance?
- Most insurances are accepted. If not, we will assist our clients in submitting claims to their insurance company.
We will then work with the insurance company to become a network provider.
- Where are you located?
- We are located in Monmouth County, New
Jersey. Just off of exit 117 on the Garden State Parkway. Our street address is: 39-R West
Front Street, Keyport, NJ 07735
- What are your hours?
- Services are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00am
to 5:30pm. Staff is available after hours at 732-264-3333.
Have a question? Submit it here on this page.